Proudly Providing Medicare Supplement Plans, Medicare Advantage Plans, and Medicare Part D Plans to Tyler, TX

For 35 years, Emerson Insurance has given seniors in Tyler, TX peace of mind regarding their healthcare. We specialize in providing Medicare Supplement Plans that cover the medical expenses that traditional Medicare doesn’t.

Do I need a Medicare Supplement Plan?

As with all insurance, Medicare doesn’t cover all the financial obligations of your healthcare. Deductibles, copays, and coinsurance are often unforeseen expenses that regular Medicare doesn’t cover.

While Medicare Part A covers up to 60 days of hospitalization, for example, there is still a hefty deductible you are obligated to pay. If you are hospitalized for more than 60 days, a daily copay kicks in. Medicare will then cease coverage after 150 days of hospitalization.

Medicare Part B is similar. After you pay your deductible, Part B only covers 80% of your medical bill. The other 20% comes out of your wallet. This goes for everything from a simple check-up to major surgery.

Medicare Supplement Plans, appropriately nicknamed Medigap, cover costs like co-payments, deductibles, and coinsurance that you would have to pay out of pocket otherwise.

Let us help you choose the Medicare Supplement Plan that’s right for you.

Get a FREE Quote

Choose your plan type:

Medicare Supplement Plans (Medigap)

As the name suggests, Medicare Supplement Plans (Medigap) supplement your regular Medicare plan. Medigap helps cover the costs that regular Medicare won’t cover, which are otherwise passed onto you.

Learn More

Medicare Advantage Plans (Medicare Part C)

An alternative to traditional Medicare is Medicare Advantage. Rather than a supplement, this plan replaces regular Medicare. The primary advantage of Medicare Advantage is that the monthly premium is generally less expensive than Medicare Supplement Plans. However, the disadvantage is that you are limited to using the plan’s network providers, which is not the case for the Medicare Supplement Plan.

Learn More

Medicare Part D Plans

Part D is insurance for your prescription needs. At a low monthly premium, Part D will help cover most of your prescription costs. If you take medication regularly, Part D is a worthwhile investment.

Learn More